Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March of Dimes walk...

I just signed up for the March of Dimes walk in Austin on May 9th. I walked 2 years ago with Jason & Kayla with some people from work. I was waiting to sign up this year because it was right around my due date, so I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it. Right now I'm just an individual walker, but I plan on creating a family team in memory of William. I would love to have a huge team, so if anyone would like to join please let me know. My personal email is punkifrog@austin.rr.com or you can just leave a comment on here. I will let everyone know the name of the team as soon as I figure that out. I believe you can just search for the team name on the March of Dimes website to join. Again thanks to everyone for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment