Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Has it really been 2 weeks...

Wow!! Seriously the days have been flying. Today is the first day I have not been on the move since leaving the hospital. Whether it was getting the last things ready for William's memorial service or getting stuff ready for Kayla's 3rd bday party. Man! My mom just left yesterday, so it was just me & Kayla for the first time last night. I thought it would be hard, but we (really I) did ok. I really hate to say this but it really seems like a dream, kinda like I was never even pregnant. Everything happened so damn fast that it was like I wasn't even there. I know I have tons of pictures & movies, but I'm missing the one piece that I wish I had so badly to make it all seem real. I still can't believe all of this has happened to us. I know I will never understand so I guess I shouldn't dwell on that because it'll just make me crazy. I need to be strong for my little girl and myself. And I really don't know how I'm doing it, I just am. I can't imagine where I'd be right now if I didn't have lil Miss Kayla. At least I know my handsome William is with his loving Daddy, probably playing Xbox 360(since I never let him buy one), the Wii or showing him how to be the greatest artist EVER & having the best time together. Kayla & I will just take it one day at a time and remember them EVERYDAY for the rest of our lives. Thanks for everyone's thoughts, prayers & support.

No comments:

Post a Comment