Sunday, February 8, 2009

Doctor's appointment - February 3rd

I had my appointment on Tuesday. Everything looked great - William's heartbeat was good, my fluid levels were normal. Had another sonogram - see the cute pictures below. William is measuring a couple of weeks behind where he should be, but Kayla always did too. I just have little babies. Kayla was only 6lbs 10oz, so I don't think William will be much more than 5lbs (if that), just from following other babies with the same condition. And we found out that we will not be able to donate his organs because they don't use organs from newborns because they are usually too small. Oh well, at least we asked. But it would have been nice for him to help out another little baby.

William's face - look at those chubby cheeks. :) I can't wait to squish 'em!!


William's hand. He's holding something, but I'm not quite sure what it is. I'm going to go with the umbilical cord. These 4D pics are very strange.

William's legs - knees at top and then down to his feet.

4 comments:

  1. William is so handsome! I love the sonogram pictures, it's incredible! Loved the poem! I'm praying for you and that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great seeing him again. When is the next one?:)
    I think about the day we get to hold and love on him, eat those cheeks and measure those feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what clear pictures. Looks like his poor little nose is being squished by his hand or something. Great insight into his life!

    ReplyDelete